News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

PAYPAL

Started by Matheus, August 28, 2010, 01:20:29 AM MT

Matheus

Hello, I'm going to buy when the heroes by paypal, I put my credit card and fill in everything, but when an error occurs. when I click on PAY NOW, the following message appears:

Your credit or debit Card Has Been Declined for this transaction; PayPal Could not validate the card. That Please verify the information you entered is correct, or try a different credit or debit card.

why this occurs? i'm from Brazil, i need something different?

Ross Przybylski

Hi Matheus,

I can't say for sure what's causing the error.  All credit transactions are handled through Paypal directly, so if there is problems validating your card, you may need to contact them directly.  Some possible guesses: Have you checked to ensure your expiration date and validation code are correct?  Have you been able to make purchases using your Paypal before?
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

Matheus

Ross, I think validation is normal all right, yes I have done some shopping not by paypal, but already bought stuff here in Brazil it, but things from countries outside I can't  buy.

Ross Przybylski

Hi Matheus,

Other players from Brazil have been able to make purchases successfully via credit card through Paypal.  It's possible the restriction may have something to do with your credit card and/or Paypal account.  Unfortunately, this sounds like something you may have to work out through them (especially if other out-of-country transactions are not working for you).

Keep me informed of the situation; I will be happy to assist if they recommend an alternative solution on my end.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

Matheus

Thanks again Ross, but still can not make the purchase.