News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Technical Support

Started by MagicMissle, July 08, 2012, 02:35:27 AM MT

MagicMissle

I am 'technically' supporting you by saying this:

Dear Ross,
       I have enjoyed playing HeroMages since 2009, when I first found the picture of the Fighter Mage on Google. I was looking up random 'Mage' images on Google to use as my profile picture, and I am came across this blonde dude wearing green clothes and wielding a sword. I clicked on the link and it sent me here. I signed it as a guest like it was nothing, and went forward. I was hooked immediately. For 3 years out of my 15 year old life I have played this game because it was fun, exciting, friendly, and mostly, everything I was looking for in a game.
        When I was 12 my family and I started playing Dungeons and Dragons. This sparked my liking for the grid and bird's eye view map. Since I was 8, I was playing Magic the Gathering (and eventually the World of Warcraft TCG), This helped me like the idea of a deck, and the idea that a shared deck would be interesting. As I played more and more I realized one thing, I was addicted. I have NEVER, and this still stands until today, enjoyed a single game so much. I have played HeroMages more than I have played World of Warcraft. This game is something that I find has changed my gaming experience. Yes, I do admit that I have a lot more ideas, and I AM DYING FOR A HEALER-TYPE MAGE TO COME OUT, this game is awesome.
        I'm not going to bore you with other details and try to be a suck-up, but I read you're entire thing on Adobe. Some things shocked me, but you have done a great job, especially under the circumstances. I'm glad to be of help, now and from back in the past. Ross, you have done an excellent job, I think you need the 'I'm the best game creator in the world award' (had to suck up some).
                                                                                                                 Feel the support,
                                                                                                                                   Kevin
P.S. I liked the original game design better because I still felt like a newb back then.  ;D
P.P.S. Can I have a free Healer-Type Mage when it comes out?

Ross Przybylski

To receive the support and admiration of his players is undoubtedly the greatest achievement a game designer can attain. I'm honored that Hero Mages can go head-to-head with Dungeons and Dragons, Magic the Gathering, and World of Warcraft and emerge standing as your favorite!

Thank you so much for sharing this, it made my day! I'm pumped...motivated... Now, time to make some more progress on the next update!
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

MagicMissle

You're very welcome :) but I should be thanking you. You have used your own time, money, and energy to make a game to help people relax and have fun. Great job :) Now go work on the new update

Aquillies

lol this ^^^^^^^^^^     it is a gg thanks ross. i just made 3 friends buy it off of the marketplace.

MagicMissle

Wow Aquilles, better than me :) I don't know enough people to get them to get this game. I don't have any money, so yeah. I CAN'T GET ANYTHING :(