News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Expansions on iOS

Started by FastSpinEcho, July 15, 2012, 10:01:24 PM MT

FastSpinEcho

I noticed that if you unlock the extra characters online, they will become available on iOS as well. Does anyone know if unlocking the map editor also makes it available on iOS?

Trasd

It is all account based, not OS, so in short, yes.  I can tell you my custom content, including maps, is accessible on my Android Tablet.

I have to assume this is true for all platforms, but since I do not have iOS and cannot verify my statement, I may be wrong (but I strongly believe I am not).

FastSpinEcho

Thanks, Trasd. Can you also edit and save maps directly on your tablet?

The reason I ask is that the editor tab (shaped like a globe) is one of the few things that appears in the browser game but not on my tablet.

Ross Przybylski

FastSpinEcho-

Any features you purchase on your multiplayer account will also function on your mobile devices, including iOS. The "globe" icon will become visible on iOS if you purchase map editor slots on browser version.

What's missing on iOS is the ability to purchase these expansions (since this must be tied to itunes). I'm adding in-app purchase support for iOS and Google Play in the next release, hopefully later this month.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

Trasd

Quote from: FastSpinEcho on July 16, 2012, 01:54:39 PM MT
Thanks, Trasd. Can you also edit and save maps directly on your tablet?

The reason I ask is that the editor tab (shaped like a globe) is one of the few things that appears in the browser game but not on my tablet.

Yes, I just tested it.  I thought so, but wasn't sure.

FastSpinEcho

Ok, just bought the map editor expansion and I can confirm that it works on iPad!

Thanks, everyone.  :)