News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Paladin's blass is freezing my game

Started by Kaivtroll, September 17, 2012, 10:36:23 PM MT

Kaivtroll

I have 2 games where the game is stuck in the paladin's bless animation and I cannot do anything else
When I select other characters their head looks up but not the paladin

Ross Przybylski

If you can provide the game record ID #'s, I can check this out. Thanks!
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

Kaivtroll

38472r
38600r

also
37577r is not allowing me to drop an idle user

Ross Przybylski

Ross Przybylski

Wow, great bug find! I was able to determine the cause thanks to your log report. It is a client side error caused by the way effects are being removed from unit's effects array.

I have a fix for it, but it will require a game update. I will push the fix in next update. The reason you're unable to drop players is likely do to a similar client side error.

Shoot me an email at ross@d20studios.com. I'll get ya a Minotaur for your troubles and for taking the time to report this ;)

cocoailike

I also am having this problem with the paladin bless..... it is stuck in the animation and wont allow me to do anything..... also it says I am in replay mode but I am unsure how to get out of replay mode.... help is appreciated :'(  :-\  :o

Wyvernhand

I just encountered the bless bug myself in a custom game, not a network game.

Ross Przybylski

Hi Wyvernhand,

Which version of the Hero Mages client are you using? The Paladin bless bug was fixed in v1.8.2. I believe Amazon, Nook, and iOS are still pending on the update, but the issue should be fixed via Google Play or via the web.

Wyvernhand

I got it from Amazon, on my Motorola RAZR.

cocoailike

Also, I was playing another game and now it wont let me move at all.... my characters would look up but they were unable to do anything  whatsoever ..... the freeze glitch from the paladins bless has been fixed though... Thank you!!!!

Ross Przybylski

Paladin's bless bug is fixed as of v1.8.2. All versions of the game except iOS have been updated to latest version, but this version will also be updated once I resolve iOS6 issue.

Please report other game records with freezes so I can take a look, thanks!

cocoailike

There is either a glitch or a way to hack the game... sometimes when people are stunned, they are still able to do actions like attacking or moving... one game the computer was stunned and it attacked me, moved, then attacked itself to remove the stun.... help is greatly appreciated...

Ross Przybylski

Was the unit a Fighter Mage? Fighter Mage's have an innate ability that allows them to move and attack while stunned. However, they cannot cast spells while stunned.