News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Kindle Fire App Problem

Started by MagicMissle, April 12, 2012, 11:54:57 PM MT

MagicMissle

On the Amazon App Store, the Free version isn't on there... Can you please get it on there for me? Otherwise, I won't be able to play on my Kindle Fire....

Ross Przybylski

Sorry, Magic, no plans yet to release Silver outside of Google Play due to the current inability to support/market the expansions without using Amazon In-App billing. I will look into adding it for the next major release.

So- does the app now show up for Kindle Fire in Amazon marketplace on non-rooted device? Last I checked, they had denied permissions for the Kindle because I had embedded the PayPal market. I uploaded a new version that removed all of this, but I wasn't aware it'd gone through yet.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

MagicMissle

It still said I couldnt buy it.. even with the link, and when you look it up in the Amazon App Store... its not even listed (the Gold version)

Ross Przybylski

Quote from: MagicMissle on April 13, 2012, 06:38:02 PM MT
It still said I couldnt buy it.. even with the link, and when you look it up in the Amazon App Store... its not even listed (the Gold version)

Ok, this makes sense. I spoke with Amazon and apparently my game was accepted to Amazon Marketplace BUT NOT Kindle Fire. The reason for this seems to be that Amazon has their own In-App billing system and doesn't want users purchasing content via my existing PayPal content. I've removed all my In-App billing support and resubmitted. Hopefully, when the new version goes through, you'll be able to get the app via Kindle Fire. Sorry for the confusion!

Ross Przybylski

Woohoo! Amazon accepted the new version! Magic, you should be able to get Hero Mages for your Kindle now  ;D