News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Textbox problems

Started by Vance, June 17, 2012, 01:50:20 PM MT

Vance

Hi. Just purchased the app. Havent played yet. I have been experiencing problems typing in the textboxes. Everytime I type anything id like to delete, it retypes the whole word repeatedly. Also, when I space, the cursor jumps to the beginning of the sentence. Keeps happening so much, made me lose the urge to play, and I just got it so thats sad. Im playing on my mytouch phone, if that helps any. Thanks

Ross Przybylski

Hi Vance,

Sorry to hear about this, but I'm happy to help. Could you provide me with some more information so I can help determine cause of the issue?

In Android settings, go to "About Phone" and please report:

• Model number
  • Android version
  • Baseband version
  • Kernel version
  • Build number

I recall another user reporting on a similar issue a few months ago- I believe this is probably due to a unique error between AIR runtime and particular phone model/configurations. AIR 3.3 is now available, so I would be happy to send you a test compilation with the new code to see if perhaps this resolves problem.

Thanks for supporting the game!
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

Trasd

Hey Vance,

When you solve the problem, could you post your information here, even if it's not Android?

I tried to get people to help others out by putting specs and solutions, but as of yet, no one has.  Maybe if someone besides me does it, others will join in.

Don't give up on the game, it really is a lot of fun and has very few problems, usually.