Full Version Won't Install on Asus Transformer

Started by Bionicgeek, April 24, 2012, 01:25:20 AM MT

Bionicgeek

I have an Asus Transformer with the latest Android release and I've been enjoying Hero Mages Silver and wanted to upgrade to the full version.  The difficulty is that when I try to install it in the app store it says that my device is not compatible.  I was hoping that there might be some remedy for this.

Ross Przybylski

Hi Bionicgeek,

Sorry to hear about your problem. The Silver and Gold versions of Hero Mages are identical aside from the inclusion of offline single player content, so the full version should definitely work on your device if Silver is already working.

My guess is that this problem is most likely due to issue with Google billing on your specific device. Google transactions errors is our #1 installation failure cause. Have you been able to purchase other apps in the marketplace using your Google account without issue?

If you still can't get the app via Google Play, I'd recommend trying Amazon Appstore.

Let me know if this works- I'm more than happy to assist you further :)
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

Bionicgeek

Thank you, the Amazon App store allowed me to make the purchase.

Ross Przybylski

Perfect! Thanks for posting the bug, Bionic. Thanks for your support. Enjoy playing Hero Mages!
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

Trasd

Quote from: Ross Przybylski on April 24, 2012, 02:21:27 AM MTIf you still can't get the app via Google Play, I'd recommend trying Amazon Appstore.
Unfortunately, I have to go to Amazon quite a bit.  There are other ways, but Ross's is the safest.

Bionicgeek, if HM is working correctly, please make an entry in this forum:  https://heromages.com/forums/index.php?topic=423.0