Inapp content purchased and not received

Started by mcool12, September 08, 2012, 02:10:21 PM MT

mcool12

Hi there,

I purchased the two hero packages ingame, but didn't get the content delivered.
I already maild my concern to ross@d20studios.com. I also got a friend sitting next to me with the same problem (e-mail sent too). His account name is "bonzai".

Hop this can be resolved soon.

Thanks in advance

mcool12

Rugman

Fear not! Ross will send ya a promo code as soon ws he gets your emails. Awesome dev is super prompt!

mcool12

Yeah I'm pretty confident it will work out just fine. Posting my problem here was suggested to me.  I already received an e-mail by ross. I mean, I like to support the developers, this is an awesome game they spilled out! But I also like to get the content I paid for, if you catch my drift.  :D

Rugman

I wholeheartedly agree!!! Nothing worse they paying and not receiving anything :-( In my case I was just happy to be able to be able to purchase the units via google which was impossible just days ago

Ross Przybylski

Hey guys! Thanks for posting here. I'm not sure what is up with Google Play, but you should have received your codes. You can always count on me to deliver. Thank you for supporting Hero Mages!
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

Tpek

I have the same problem as well.

I purchased Hero Mages today via Google Play and downloaded it to my Galaxy Tab 2.
In the game itself I used the inapp purchase options to buy the 2 expansion packs, and yet I still don't have them :(

Ross Przybylski

If you're experiencing any issues with Google Play content, shoot me an email with your order receipt and I will get the content added ASAP. Thanks!

edwardsky

I purchased Dark Avengers expansion and in game content was not received on my Android.  Hopefully it will get fixed soon.  Thank You.

Ross Przybylski

Send me email with your order ID number if you haven't received content yet so I can get you a code.