News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

I won but list shows Defeat?

Started by VanHlebar, September 21, 2012, 05:29:55 PM MT

VanHlebar

Hi Ross:

I see you have been experiencing some issues with the ASync play. I have a game that I completed and won but the games list shows me as Defeated. Game is 38788 This game also for some reason shows three player but there where only two. During most of the match Kaivtroll was showing up as null in the games list but was fine inside the game.

Also I have noticed today that I am getting emails saying it is my turn to play but when I login there is no games to be played. I have a game with Rugman where on my last three turns I have not seen the replay from Rugman's turns at all, I had to look at the logs to see what happened. That game is 38789.

Eric

Ross Przybylski

K, let's see. You should be able to claim victory on that "Defeat" match by reloading the game from your list and waiting till the victory screen.

Regarding the "not seeing replay animations"-  you won't see animations if the player is in the game room when you rejoin. This would function like rejoining a live multiplayer match. Maybe not the best design choice, but let me know if a bug otherwise (ak the player was not in room when you joined).

I'm not sure what is causing the duplicate player keys in the duel matches, but aside from looking wierd in the game list, doesn't seem to cause any damage with gameplay (that I know of).

Thanks for reporting issues, continuing to work on fixes!
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

VanHlebar

Hi Ross,

I tried watching the game until it showed me as the "winner" but the games list still shows me as defeated. It might have given me the credit towards my ranking but I am not entirely sure at this point.

Ross Przybylski

Update to v1.8.2, try again, and let me know ;)

VanHlebar

Hi Ross,

I just upgraded all my devices the other day and tried this, I even just this morning watched the game again in the web player and it still shows me as defeated. Not sure what is happening. Sorry...

-Eric

Ross Przybylski

What's the game record id? I'll take a look see if I can reproduce.