News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Possibly a bug...game froze

Started by Zelanius Forcys, May 26, 2012, 07:10:02 AM MT

Zelanius Forcys

While playing with analbumcover and Archie earlier, we kept encountering the same problem. The game constantly froze up with Archie, and here is one of the CMD source. I hope I attach the correct thing this time.

Zelanius Forcys

Just an added note, I am using Macintosh and Google Chrome when playing, while Archie and analbum were both using the Android version.

There was some problems with analbum earlier, but logging off and on again solved that. With Archie, somehow, it remains an issue even after logging off and on.

Zel

***PS: Archie and analbum played a game amongst the two of them, and I was spectating. There was no problem at all, but they were playing mage duel. I do wonder if this might be
a) bandwidth issue, as all of us were from different countries, and quite literally all over the world
b) browser or OS specific issue that makes Mac or Google Chrome incompatible with the Android version

Trasd

I find, on my Android, every time I play, the system slows to a crawl about a minute into the game.  It gets to the point where it is essentially frozen.  I wait 5 to 10 seconds, then it clears up and the problem doesn't return unless I exit the game and restart it.  The whole process last about 30 seconds.

I have not found a pattern and it did this both before and after I did a complete ROM re -flash.

Ross, this should be in the logcat I sent you awhile back, but if you want I can resend another.