News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Me vs me?

Started by Tampit, August 11, 2010, 10:57:42 AM MT

Tampit

You can launch a 1 player game!

Alderon

This has been the case for a while now, but it's pretty pointless unless you're testing something. You don't get a win from it. And it's also good that it's in place in preparation for the AI.

diesbudt

This has been the case I think since day 1.

It doesn't do you any good unless your trying to find how the deck of cards work or how the movement priority system works (which I did)

Ross Przybylski

Indeed- we call this "practice mode" which is there for new players to experiment with the learning the interface and different spells until we complete a formal tutorial mission.  As other players have stated, practice games do not appear on your game record.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

the stoat

IT would be great for new players to be able to find practive mode easily.  The game is great, but I was very lost when I first arrived.

Ross Przybylski

Quote from: the stoat on August 14, 2010, 07:05:29 PM MT
IT would be great for new players to be able to find practive mode easily.  The game is great, but I was very lost when I first arrived.

I agree, stoat.  We've been so busy building the awesome multiplayer experience that we haven't yet had a chance to develop some key tutorial features to introduce new players to the game.  Our next focus after completing the AI will be to add tutorials for new players to explain everything you need to know to play.  In the meantime, please refer to our extensive "How to Play" documentation on our website (https://www.heromages.com/gameInfo/howToPlay/introduction.html) and the help of our very supportive community.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC