News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Ranking System isn't working

Started by MagicMissle, July 10, 2012, 08:35:43 PM MT

MagicMissle

My wins and losses won't update after ranked matches... Can you fix that Ross?

Ross Przybylski

They should. Check on your actual profile card and let me know.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

MagicMissle

MagicMissle

I had 3 matches yesterday, I won one, and lost two. It only calculated one of the losses... the other loss and win aren't showing up

Ross Przybylski

Alright, note the date of the games played. Once v1.8.0 is released, you'll be able to explore your game records and confirm wins/losses and whether or not the game is ranked. It's going to be really cool- you'll actually see a breakdown of who your opponents were, the time of game played, and more. For future game records, you'll also be able to play replays of the battle. Here's a sneak peak:

MagicMissle

Bad news Ross, my account wouldn't let me play other people's games. Someone else was just having this problem. I started a new temporary account until it gets fixed... So I geuss I am no longer Magic Missile :(

Ross Przybylski

I'm very confused by this new issue. Nothing with the game code has changed. Why unable to access other player's games?

Can you take some screenshots for me?

MagicMissle

I honestly don't know how. It started doing it last night. It won't load all the way, but as a guest or by using my other account I have no problems... It just won't load them...

Ross Przybylski

Are you playing on Android or PC?

If on PC, try CTRL+PRINTSCREEN, paste the image into Paint, then post the image to the forums.

MagicMissle

Alright...
I have to do it tomorrow