News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Ok, this is getting frustrating

Started by melee, September 28, 2012, 10:05:42 AM MT

melee

I have 4 battles that I won, but show that I lost

I have 1 battle that won't go to the next guys turn

I would appreciate getting these taken care of. I bough this game a few days ago and I liked it so much I purchased 2 expansions and in a couple days I will be telling my friends about it ands asking if they want to join me in playing. But not until I see that these sorts of bugs are getting taken care of.

melee

Now game 40475 is stuck and won't end even though I won already. His last guy died but it is stuck with my air pet in midswing. No matter how many times I go back in it does the same thing.

melee

40051 is no longer stuck since the guy didn't log into it for 3 days I dropped him, but now it shows a defeat for ME!

melee

Now I have more that need fixing.

as before I have

Now also I have

40353 (He got dropped for not logging in, still shows defeat for me and ruined my score)
40475 (I won this 2 days ago but it keeps stalling at the last hit, I can't even surrender because it says I won, but it won't go away, keeps showing I have one battle left to tend to)

My second concern is that I won a lot of these when I was lower score and so I should be egtting a lot of points for them, or at least more than I would now. Since I haven't gotten so much as a reply, I kind of doubt these will ever be taken care of, but if they are will you consider my level at the time of my win? I just won three battles, one fo them showed a defeat and since the guy was brand new it gave me a net loss after my 3 wins. That discourages me from wanting to play.

also I thought I would mention I play on 2 different desktops and my phone and it does the same things on all my devices.

Rugman

Hey Melee! This has happened to myself and others (Gorstak has a similar thread and got his games resolved) it definitely stinks! U r doing the right thing by keeping track of ur game #s. Continue to do so until this issue gets resolved. Also I noticed forum response is delayed so maybe try the admin@d20studios.com route. Either way hope u keep playing! I really enjoy our matches :-)

Ross Przybylski

Hi melee,

I'm looking into the issue. Once resolved, you will receive the proper points credit on these games (from your initially lower rank). Currently working on iOS6 compatability issue - these users can't even start the game due to the latest OS update.

~Ross
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

Ross Przybylski

Interesting. It seems different games have different problems. In some cases, it looks like players tried dropping one and other due to freezes (probably from Paladin or other issue in last release). Now that these issues are resolved, the drop commands are able to get through, resulting in a disconnect. From one player's perspective, you were dropped. From your perspective, you were victorious.

I will need more time to investigate this. Are players seeing the "Drop Player" command appearing at times is shouldn't?

~Ross
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

melee

I am not seeing that issue with innappropriate drop options. I have one game that is locked up with the air pet swing, that one has been locked up for 9 days now and everytime I go to next game I end up there and it is so annoying Grr LOL

that is game 40475.

melee

41719 is another one that says I lost but I had actually won.

ralph

I'm a little more casual than some about rankings but I would like to throw my 2 cents in. I'm up to 6 broken games on my list, mostly vs AI. I would love it if we could get a button to delete dead games, even if it means taking losses.

melee

I am curious, I just lost in a game #42189 and the other player was ony 2 points behind me yet I lost 7 points for that one loss. I think that might be an error.