News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

asinc game error?

Started by Elementa, September 20, 2012, 05:47:12 AM MT

Elementa

I have one game (37620 R) where the opponent seams to have taken his turn but didn't end it. In the game list it says I can drop him, yet that option isn't available in the game itself.

I also have a finished game (38317 R) where my opponent and I are showing multiple times, but it was just a one on one duel. When it was my turn it showed a two above the game list, even though it was the only active game, like it seemed to think it was two games. I don't know if it affected the rankings more than it should have on not.

I am using the Android gold app.

Thanks, I really enjoy this game :-)

Ross Przybylski

Regarding the first entry, 37620, are you playing on a phone? The button to drop player is overlayed on their player badge. In order to drop the player, you will need to open the player summary first. Then, you should see an orange drop button over their mage's portrait. Let me know if this works.

I'll look into the other record tomorrow.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

Elementa

I am using a tablet. When I first was able to drop him I saw a button to do so. I waited a day or so before trying to drop him, but the button didn't do anything, and the game stalled so I had to restart the app. When I did, the replay of his turn started from the beginning and the button was no longer there.

Ross Przybylski

My guess is that this might have been due to application runtime error. Version 1.8.2 is now live on the web. Pushing to Google Play, Amazon, and Nook now!
Manager of D20Studios, LLC