News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

games?

Started by doug1973, March 09, 2010, 05:24:35 AM MT

doug1973

i logged in but no other users listed in lobby and join option not available so how do you actually play the game? or do other people actually also have to be online?

Ross Przybylski

Welcome to Hero Mages, doug1973.  To answer your question:

Yes, two or more people are currently required to play a game of Hero Mages.  You'll see other players in the lobby listed on the right hand side.  You can create a game by clicking on the "Create" button in the games section.   Any games already created will appear in this list and will give you the option to join.  It is possible to start a game without other players to practice getting a feel for the game mechanics.

We are working on creating AI for the game so that you'll be able to play games against the computer.  In the meantime, you can help build the community by challenging your friends to a match.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

Six

i have been getting friends to play. But man i alive i wish i would have found the game 7 -8 months ago lol. 2-2 must have been radical.

Ross Przybylski

Quote from: Six on March 25, 2010, 08:01:28 PM MT
i have been getting friends to play. But man i alive i wish i would have found the game 7 -8 months ago lol. 2-2 must have been radical.

That's great Six!  And, yes indeed 2v2 is awesome...  To the friends of Six that aren't playing yet- what are you waiting for?
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

diesbudt

I loved 2v2 games. Especially the tough ones where I barely squeak through (Of course Im talking of the match of Warmage and myself Vs Ross and Eldogg with the Legendary Barbarian Rampage Attack)