News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Enjoying minotaur :)

Started by Warmage, April 09, 2010, 05:24:49 PM MT

Warmage

Just wanted to say I enjoy the new changes it sort of smoothes out a lil more of the gameplay but is still keeping the core of what makes the game fun.

I will be around playing with the changes and enjoying the new unit.

I illustrated the minotaur so i get to feel special for a lil bit and play with the first one given out :)

hope you all think he looks cool - i did not illustrate the sprite animations but i thought they came out awsome so kudos to whoever did.

See you all on the battlefield - i will be testing these units out

Ross Przybylski

And I would to say thanks to Sez (Warmage) for his amazing illustration!  Truly some amazing work, and really quite something to have artwork included by one of our fellow players!

To all the others out there pining for a Minotaur of your own, stay tuned to D20Studios updates for our announcement next week.  He is an exclusive character and only offered for participation in community promotions- so become of a fan of our Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you're among the first to hear about the promotion and not miss out on this awesome unit.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

diesbudt

No warmage. Go back to your Iron golem. I cant stand your picture looking different.

dimsir

how can i get the Minotaur?  ::)

Ross Przybylski

Minotaur is an exclusive character only offered during special promotions or community events. Stay tuned to the website and Facebook page for new opportuntities to unlock this character.

Ross Przybylski

ili84

Any new Promos or something like that available? I would like to get the Mino (and do my homework in order to get it). :-)

Prack

I am enjoying the Minotaur as well but I'm having a hard time using him. Seems to die before I can kill anything with him. I don't know if the computer is just targeting him first but I usually do Battle Mage, Paladin and Minotaur and he is the first thing dead every game. Am I doing something wrong?

etorn2

Prack

I started pairing the Minotaur up with the Paladin and now I can keep him alive long enough to do some damage. Having a great time with him. :)

GeneralGonzo

again my question here:

as late newbie to this game I´d like to enjoy the minotaur too. Any ideas where I get a chance to get him ?

jesterchaos

Found the game yesterday and already brought three new players, We are all strong hold kingdoms players and have been looking for a game to sort out differences between friends and help us unwind. This game is amazing and I enjoy it a lot but I don't see many guys here as for the minotaur id love it any ideas lol