News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Speak Your Mind

Started by Ross Przybylski, April 29, 2010, 03:02:53 AM MT

Ross Przybylski

D20Studios and BBGSite want to know what you think about Hero Mages. So speak your mind for a chance to win a FREE Arcane Disciples character pack so you can control the minds of your enemies!

https://www.heromages.com/news/announcements/speakYourMind.html
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

Ross Przybylski

I've noticed that there has been some confusion as to when this promotion ends.  The  deadline of the contest is 11:59PM PST May. 11th, 2010 (which should now also be reflected on BBGSite).  So there's still a little time to get your comments about Hero Mages posted!

WarLokk

Comment Posted, Didn't want to get TOO long winded.  But this game deserves some praise  8)

andodel

This is great. I entered, but I probably won't win. My family sucks at contests. How do you know which server your on? I thought we were all on the same server.

Ross Przybylski

We are all on the same server so you can disregard that.

fengo

i hope i win i could really use the guys

Ross Przybylski

Regarding some concerns on the contest:

1) No need to worry if your game username is attached to your comment or not.  Winners will receive codes via BBGSite account info.

2) Multiple comments (while appreciated) will not increase your chances of winning as each BBGSite user is entered in the random drawing once.

3) Please do not post questions about the contest on the BBGSite comments page.  The purpose of the contest is to provide the developers and new players with insights on what they like/don't like about the game.  Contest related comments clutter the ones prospective players want to read.  Instead, post your questions about the contest on the BBGSite contest page: https://forum.bbgsite.com/topics/502/201004/26/171,1.html

fengo

what time will the winners be anounced

andodel

Doesn't say, probably mid day.

andodel

It's been a while and the winner's still haven't been announced.

Ross Przybylski

I'm still waiting to hear back from BBGSite with the results.  I'll post an update on Facebook and Twitter once I get the news.

fengo

andodel

BBGsite is a fraud. They said May 13, it's already May 14. Even though I probably lost, it would be nice to KNOW that I lost.

Ross Przybylski

Sorry guys!  Yes, they're now late with the results, but rest assured we aren't going to gip the winners.  If I don't hear back within the next few days, I can draw a pool of the participants and run them through a random number generator to select the winning names.

Once I have results, winners will also be posted on this forum and on our home page.  Again, I apologize for the delay.  Hope that helps!

andodel

That's ok Ross. As long as I win, and if I don't, I will find you. Naaaaaaahhhhhh, it's not worth going to jail. :)