News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

GenCon Indy 2010

Started by Ross Przybylski, July 11, 2010, 04:47:11 PM MT

Ross Przybylski

I am pleased to announced that D20Studios will be attending GenCon Indy 2010 as a game events host. 

Last year, we had a booth setup in the exhibit hall and had an absolute blast meeting new players from all over the country and playing games.  Check out photos and stories from our GenCon 2009 experience on our forums (https://heromages.com/forums/index.php?topic=8.0) and our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hero-Mages/126810461284).

This year, Kelly and I will be running game sessions all day Saturday in the eGame Arena HQ.  Come check us out, chat with the creator, and sign up to play some games with us!

Event Title: Hero Mages - Miniature Strategy Game

Description: Join us for fantasy inspired battles in a game that blends the best elements of your favorite miniature and card based strategy games. Each player chooses a team of heroes and pits them against their opponents' teams taking turns commanding their forces, attacking with dice, and casting powerful magic spells. Meet the game's creator, learn how to play, and compete to win Hero Mages prizes!

Players: 4 (We’ll have 4 laptops setup and ready to play.  If you bring your own computer, we can try to connect it our network for larger games).

You can preregister for Hero Mages game events on the GenCon website.  Our event IDs are:
EGM1011344 8:00AM   â€" 9:00AM
EGM1011345 9:00AM   â€" 10:00AM
EGM1011346 10:00AM â€" 11:00AM
EGM1011347 11:00AM â€" 12:00PM
EGM1011348 12:00PM â€" 1:00PM
EGM1011349 1:00PM   â€" 2:00PM
EGM1011350 2:00PM   â€" 3:00PM
EGM1011351 3:00PM   â€" 4:00PM
EGM1011352 4:00PM   â€" 5:00PM
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

JormiBoced

Ross Przybylski

Ross Przybylski

The Hero Mages booth will be setup Saturday 8:00AM-5:00PM in room #205 (second floor of the convention center in the eGaming Arena HQ).  The awesome GenCon staff is even going to hook us up with a couple of projectors so you'll get the chance to play Hero Mages on the big screen!

diesbudt

Ill be swinging by around 9am.

Ross Przybylski

Kelly and I just got home from GenCon, it was an absolute blast!  While we unforunately did not get a chance to check out the Exhibition Hall this time, we had an absolutely amazing time upstairs in the eGaming Arena HQ playing Hero Mages with everyone on the dual projectors!

I got to meet Hero Mages world champion, diesbudt, for the first time as well as visit with his brother Zack and dad Mark for the second year in a row- great folks!  Was also happy to see some other returning Hero Mages players- lucarion, slightquillis, and several others (sorry I didn't catch your usernames).

It was also great to meet our many new players who I expect will joining us here online in the days to come.  Give a shot out here if we met up at GenCon. We look forward to having you in our community!

Alderon

So I was just checking out the facebook page for the first time, checked out the videos and pictures, looked really fun! I'm even more jealous that I couldn't be there after seeing them.  :P

I have to say though, that picture of Ross and dies, really reminded me of Laurel and Hardy. No offense guys, I say that with affection  ;D

Ross Przybylski

Here's a link to our FaceBook page with photos from GenCon 2010:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hero-Mages/126810461284

Become a fan of Hero Mages on Facebook to keep up with all the latest updates!

Warmage

lol dies Thats a great tshirt man