News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Profile Info : Hero Wins

Started by DalaiLamer, July 14, 2010, 11:40:10 AM MT

DalaiLamer

When watching some Players or your self Profile, and choosing some of ur heroes profiles, the WIN isnt Counted, only loses and battles..

For example my lovely Rogue :

Battles: 21
Won: 0
Lost: 21 ( on every Hero will show Lost number same as battle number)
Deaths: 13 ( only 13 deaths but 21 loses ? )

ehm. the problem is that the code isnt counting wins , normaly my 'Won' would be "21-13=8"

greets Lamer

diesbudt

You can have losses without a death.  (Surrendering with your rogue still alive)

Also all stats but valor (and maybe unit loses)  are only counted in a ranked game. Why? 
I don't know

Otherwise good catch, I'm sure some one wil look into it.

Ross Przybylski

Very good catch, Lamer!  And kudos for reporting it!

It seems the battles won property was not getting tracked properly due to a property name change I made in v1.4.  For some reason, Flash never generated any errors issues about an undefined property, so this slipped right under the radar.

I will have it fixed in the update I'm posting later today to correct the other game tracking issue users were experiencing.  Unfortunately, due to how hero variables are currently tracked, I'm not sure there is anyway we can correct the existing discrepancies in the hero reports.  While player stats are the summation of individual game records, hero stats are currently only tracked via basic counters (so I have no way to relate the wins/losses for heroes back to actual games).  I do intend to adopt a more involved tracking system for hero data in the future, which will be especially important once we implement the achievement system.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

Ross Przybylski

Manager of D20Studios, LLC