News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Similar names

Started by Jigsaw, August 09, 2010, 08:25:21 PM MT

Jigsaw

I would just like to say that Jigsaw and Jigsaw2 are not the same persons. I am sorry to see that my name has been duplicated. I would of thought that there are enough different names for that not to happen. On a side note i have been using Jigsaw for more than 20years in games (Yeah I know it sounds terrible) lol

Ross Przybylski

Ha, that is quite the coincidence!  Maybe you're starting a trend of Jigsaw followers.  Will the real Jigsaw please stand up?
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

Alderon

I pointed this out to Jig and reccomended he posted about it before any repurcussions might of came his way. I was on a few days ago and I jumped into a game in-progress to see who was playing and I see some guy calling himself; 'JIGSAW2'

I immediately thought; "uh-oh, Jig isn't multi-accounting is he?" But after watching for a few turns it was quickly apparent that whoever this was, it wasn't the Jig we know. His playstyle was completely different, he didn't respond to anything in chat and after a couple of games, he dissapeared off the radar.

I don't want anyone being accused of doing something they're not, especially Jig, who I consider a good player and a friend. (And I really hope that this was merely an innocent coincidence.)

Ross Przybylski

We monitor activity and have means of detecting account abuse.  Both Jigsaw's are unique users, so no need to worry.

Alderon

How about a game Ross? I haven't seen you on in a while and I'd love to hear how GenCon went  ;)

Ross Przybylski

Sure, gimme a few minutes, I'll sign on ;)

Ross Przybylski

Lots of fun playing with you and the other players tonight, Alderon!  Thanks for inviting me to join you.