News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

some guardians

Started by kefkam, August 19, 2010, 07:08:25 PM MT

kefkam

Hi guys.

I only want to know what do you think about eviscerate casting cost. (2 card).

If you compare to psionist psychic blast that cost only 1 and is ranged, and more powerful (avarege damege of 1,2 hitpoints each hit. (3 rolls for 13 def), did i say that is ranged.

And what about bard's inspire. I think is a bit too powerful. i think an extra card would be fair. In so many maps you can easily get hit by a buffed golem, and then  add preasue with all his party.

diesbudt

Thing with Evis is, is there is no chance for it to miss. It always does 1 damage. So 2 cards are fine. Its a great finishing move if needed.

Bard's inspire only buffs 1 unit, so 1 card sounds right. Plus if it was 2 cards it would never be worth the buff.  Song of valor however in big games is quite powerful for 1 card.

And the psionist.  thing is, her only attack that is really used costs a card. So she is like a rogue, just more expensive. The psionist's attack also cannot be buffed or inspired so it can never do better than 13def. (Which actually buffs some units.)

However for 1 card (inspire) the rogue has all units but 1 with less than 13 def, so its equivalent.

In all honestly the gaurdians have been more balanced than ever and I like them where they are except... maybe  finding 1 more def for the minotaur or something.