News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Adepticon April 19th-22nd 2012

Started by Ross Przybylski, March 27, 2012, 02:35:41 AM MT

Ross Przybylski

Adepticon 2012
Thursday April 19th - Saturday April 22nd

I'm proud to announce that D20Studios will be attending Adepticon 2012 for their 10 year anniversary!

Adepticon is a huge Warhammer/Warhammer 40k convention held annually at the Westin Hotel & Resorts in Lombard, IL. I'll have the Hero Mages booth setup with laptops and iPad for attendees to play games, win prizes, chat, and have fun!

Post here if you're local to the area and interested in attending. I'm also looking for volunteers to help run the booth :)

Learn more about Adepticon on their website: www.adepticon.org
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

MagicMissle

Do you do any conventions in other states? It would be nice if you visited other states *cough cough* such as Northeast Florida *cough cough* so I can meet you and talk about the game!

Ross Przybylski

I would love to visit Florida! One of my coworkers just got back from her vacation there and said the weather was absolutely gorgeous.

My wife and I attended GenCon in Indianapolis in 2009 as an exhibitor and again in 2010 as event organizers. We also did the Twin Cities Game Fest in MN, as well as a couple other local cons such as CodCon at College of Dupage in IL. We haven't been able to do many outings lately due primarly to travel expense, but Adepticon turned out to be a great win-win for both us and the sponsors. Plenty of gamers attending to enjoy table top wargaming and we'll be there to provide the between-tournament-session entertainment for the attendees!

Ross Przybylski

If the right opportunity came along, I would definately consider it!

MagicMissle

IM DYING OVER HERE! i thought you would say no!
Im jumping up and down. hahahah :D

Ross Przybylski

Photos and videos of our fun at Adepticon now live on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hero-Mages/126810461284

Thanks so much for stopping by our booth to play the game. Warm welcomes to all our new players!

Zelanius Forcys

Ross,

This is awesome! I look forward to the day it is release in my country!

Zel