Tactical and random decisive intelligence service

Started by diesbudt, April 27, 2012, 02:28:25 PM MT

diesbudt

Now that player counts are starting to increase again, I will on Monday nights around 8pm eastern time (and because me and trasd kinda started doing it) to help teach newcomers the basics or players who know them some advance tactics. Such as FFA or team tricks or how to play fast (15-30s) turns.

This includes games like skittles, circle of death, 2v2v2 and so on.

P.s. 5 Points to anyone who can guess why I named this toPic as is

Gorstak

maybi some tournament later on,in near future would be nice,and  i can teach any new person that wishes sow,yust ask me if u see me in lobby.

Trasd

Quote from: diesbudt on April 27, 2012, 02:28:25 PM MTP.s. 5 Points to anyone who can guess why I named this toPic as is

My guess, die, is because it is tactical training with random generated parties on your part. Either that or because it spells Tardis and you are a Dr. Who fan (or both reasons)...

EDITED
BTW, remember, I won't usually make it till 8:30 or so.  Beware this time die, I've been practicing!  This means I've learned new ways to loose - and quicker than ever!  So beware, I may bleed on you.

diesbudt

Yes, it was TARDIS. Took me a while to find an R word that may fit.

If you bleed on my wizards robe, you are paying the laundromat bill! So don't you dare!

Archie

Well done Trasd I didn't see it and I'm a firm Whovian.

MagicMissle

Okay, Doctor Who is the best show EVER! I prefer David Tennant! lol Nerd Ragin. Anyway, want any help with the tutoring?

Trasd

If real life ever settles down and I can finally return to leisure activities, I still need tutoring!

I've managed to play a few games over the last several months and pretty much forgot all I learned.  Where I was beating the AI 9 out of 10 games, those numbers have almost completely flipped.

Hope to see everyone fairy soon, but I doubt it, I'm sure it  will be several more months before I'm back, unfortunately.