I have a couple of games that are stuck "between turns":

• 44872R
  • 43511R
  • 46030R
  • 44970R
  • 44808R
  • 43532R
  • 46424R

Could you please either make them work again or just remove them?

Thanks

Ross Przybylski

Taking a look back into the stuck games issues-

Are stuck games always consisting of more than 2 players, or does anyone have an instance of 2 player game being stuck?

Thanks for reporting!

~Ross
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

Zelanius Forcys

Hi Ross,

I have the same issues with the following games:
#39990 UR
#41028 UR
#45305 UR
#46379 UR

They are all just myself against 7 other AIs, and were started as live games.

I still have a few more stucked games, but will need to try and remember if I started them as async or live, and some of them are more than 2 players.

Benjamin / Zela

figvan

Games were stucked after Farawin's turn:
#48694 R
#48675 R

Can you fix or delete this games?

Ross Przybylski

Sorry about the trouble! Games created prior to version 1.8.3 are still prone to freeze errors due to a bug in the way client reads back game data. Inactive games are automatically removed from your list after 1 week.

The new version is coming to iOS/Amazon/Nook once its passed the review process.

Gorstak

hey ross this game is played on new version 1.8.3 and it frozen on start by comp,#49186 R, and i got a problem dont know if its temporarly or no but when in the lobby i press on a ongoin game it yust makes screen little darker and i cant press or do nothing on the game lobby,its same with the game that i wona join,but i can create game and enter it no problem,and my adobe flash player is up to date and i trayed con diffrent browser but its same.

Gorstak

Gorstak

and thery new bug with time not showing correct,its frozen but u can still finish your turn and its like that in every game.

Ross Przybylski

Timer bug is fixed! I didn't update the version, tho. Just be sure to clear your browser cache and refresh, and you should see it working.

FYI, the timer was counting, just not updating the display (kinda difficult not to know how much  time you have, huh?)

Anyways, thanks for the quick report. I've updated the upcoming iOS release, so the countdown starts again. Hopefully, everything fixed now!