News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

new to game quick question

Started by Z-Rexx, April 11, 2013, 01:23:07 PM MT

Z-Rexx

hello all!!  love the game, its awesome.  heres my queation, i bought the dark reapers character set, but i have not recieved them in game yet. i cant make teams with those characters.also  where does one get the minotaur??? thanks so much!!

digitalblacksmith

Evidently one does not Purchase the minotaur...you must earn Him by gaining rep with the company.  I have wondered if a bottle of scotch or the like would do...

dustymc

Ha, I think Minotaur was a promotional unit...tho the scotch sounds like a great idea! Where can I send my bottle?

digitalblacksmith

Im not sure, but since there haven't been any developments for over 6 months I worry that the developers have re-prioritized their lives.  It appears up to January there were frequent updates and revisions and after that we have been stagnant.   While I love every second of this game, if the developers have given up on bug fixes it will go the way of many games like this and fizzle out as revenue dries up.

Nergal

Having recently found the game myself, this is also a concern of mine. It doesn't appear there's been an update to this game since December. I can make do with the game in its current state as far as no more bug fixes or the like, since it's so damn cheap, but...what  I don't want is to spend the cash on this game and then have the multiplayer server go down, as I'm sure that's costing SOMEONE money to keep alive.

Ross Przybylski

Rest assured, I'm still around and the game server will be up and running for some time. Next major development will be the physical board game being produced by Game Salute. More on this after Gen Con.

~Ross
Manager of D20Studios, LLC