News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

New idea!

Started by WorldChamp(ELITE), June 15, 2013, 02:59:40 AM MT

Who thinks gameplay chat (mics, talking for REAL) should be considered?

Yes
5 (100%)
No
0 (0%)
Need more supporting info
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

WorldChamp(ELITE)

Ok, anyone ever played COD? (call of duty). during gameplay you can turn mic on, (if want) or leave it muted. In HeroMages, we need this! I'm thinking maybe we can have it so in the middle of a game, you can click an "Mic ON" button and be able to speak so all users in the game can hear you. Somethings just cant be said in notes, theirs no expression! Theirs no feeling! I can really see this bringing in alot of people..It would make the game so much coooooooler! And...Also have a button on other players in game that says "Mute Player".

Consider this..it would really be cool. Not only can we comment on gameplay, but make friends..typing is cool but hearing the voice and action of someone is 100x better! Come on guys we need this! Think about the New world of HeroMages! This could change the game forever, making it maybe a HUGE hit across the world! Think of 50 people in the lobby!!!!! Why not?? Vote Yes!!!

Nergal

It's a cool idea but honestly there's a ton of other things I'd rather see implemented first.

dustymc

Also I would pay monthly for a leauge option! Clans of friends going against each other clans,  as in team async games. Anything to get more expansions to buy! (Recovery Mage?)

Ross Przybylski

Quote from: dustymc on June 23, 2013, 05:39:06 AM MT
Also I would pay monthly for a leauge option! Clans of friends going against each other clans,  as in team async games. Anything to get more expansions to buy! (Recovery Mage?)

Interesting.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

dustymc

If this happens, maybe there could be a monthly prize of a few custom map slots to top players? I like the idea of Mage based clans guys vs girls ( wizz-fighter/summoner-sorc) or base vs expansion (sorc-fighter/wizz-summoner) maybe guardian restrictions from those sets if that's the way it goes.

I need to start a new post for this, sorry