News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Game dropped by the devs ?

Started by GeneralGonzo, September 27, 2013, 07:58:18 AM MT

GeneralGonzo

Hi,
I got a question. I stumbled across this game a few days ago and am very excited about it, bought the additional content immediately.

When I browse this forum, I see there´s very little activity here and also the official announcements are a lon time ago.

I´ve read about the devs hoping to support the game for even years, bringing additional contents etc.

My fear is the game didn´t sell very well and support is being tuned down. Is there anyrthing new palnned like addition hero packs or similar things or is the game at a point where further support won´t benfit ?

Rocksurly

I just got this game and I'm in the same boat. The community seems dead. Send me an invite. I'll play with you. I'm going to try to recruit some friends. Maybe we can jump-start this thing.

GeneralGonzo

Quote from: Rocksurly on September 30, 2013, 02:28:38 AM MT
I just got this game and I'm in the same boat. The community seems dead. Send me an invite. I'll play with you. I'm going to try to recruit some friends. Maybe we can jump-start this thing.

Nice! Added you as friend this morning before leaving to work.
Hope we can get some live games running. The chat lobby is so dead even at the weekend, I only got 2 live games running yet, the others are random games with almost the sdame gopponents who are trained and skilled and it´s very hard to get a feet on the ground in this game multiplayer wise.

It´s a pitty ! Such a great game....

Rugman

Hey guys! I just came across Hero Mages as a featured application on Google Play! Hopefully this will bring in some new folks. I remember when HM was Amazon's free app of the day it brought in quite a few new players. Also feel free to send me an invite to an unranked game until you learn the cards, combos etc.

BeaverTrumpet2016

Hey, I have been emailing Ross for help and he says he is working on he board game release so he has been slow on updates with the app version due to that. You can still get help though.

giantsock

Hello and welcome! Yes things can seem slow around here and people come
And go...and come back eventually. Very fun game and great unity! Great to have you aboard!