News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Get things going again

Started by giantsock, January 24, 2014, 11:15:23 PM MT

giantsock

Need to get hero mages going again! Maybe we could have a recent players tab to see who is actually logging on so we can friend them?

Ziggimus Awesomeus

The community died because the developer stopped supporting his own game.  If he will not support it, why should we?

giantsock

Maybe it will take all of us to get a bug up Ross's ass lol. I know he's in game because I played against him just last week

Gorstak

i agree,since async feature camed all old players left including me,since then this game is goin downhill,only thing that would make me come and play this gam ewhich i loved so much is if ross ads a feature so that all logd in players can beseen in tab,so that we can invite them to real time games,cas there aint no way am goin ever again play async game.So Ross pls do this for your game,its not dead yet so dont let it die.

WorldChamp(ELITE)

Don't let it die(: it's a good game!

fjp500

I know seriously, i emailed him and suggested a option to have 2 players on one device so i can play in a car with my brother. He said it was a good idea but it never happened. He also mentioned that he's currently developing a board game version of hero mages.

WorldChamp(ELITE)

2 players on 1 device? nice thoughts, I could use that also! I've also had contact with Ross, as far as I know he is working, he should really give us an update on what's happening..

Cragralanche

Ya I wish I would see new players in the lobby but all I see is q666 and that's it no one ever even tries to do real time games anymore ive asked people that were in lobby for a real time game and they just left very disappointing for a player who remembers how it once was