News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

End Turn Bug

Started by digitalblacksmith, June 05, 2014, 12:14:03 PM MT

digitalblacksmith

Games not ending appropriately.

This has happened a couple of times but this time irritated me as it cost me the game.  I end a turn and the game doesn't record the last few moves and stays on your turn.  This game I ended my turn, went on to a couple others, then the game came back around and I thought that I forgot to end my turn. So I hit end turn, what I forgot to do was verify that my shield and heal had taken place.
You are welcome to the free win Cragalanche although I am getting suspicious of the number of 7 sprints you are using.

Cragralanche

7 sprint's when? I am getting lucky on sprint rolls I admit but I don't think im consistently getting 7 sprint's and has for the game I admit I thought it was odd that you didn't attack sorry for that win you probably would have won otherwise. Also I am not using the sprint glitches I don't even know how though I'm sure someone on forums has posted about it.

digitalblacksmith

Ahhh life is better in the game when you can think the worst, eg it isn't me, the game must be rigged :)
was meant in jest :) 

Cragralanche

Lol ok well don't worry after this bad streak you'll get back up there again  :D