News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

What happened?

Started by Cragralanche, July 08, 2014, 03:53:30 AM MT

Cragralanche

Well I admit I haven't been on much but from what I can tell q666 or alchemy haven't been on in 6 days or so and I haven't seen anyone except prime anytime recently where is everyone is what I'm wondering? Has the game taken a tumble for the worse?

lordlandon

I just found this game this weekend, it makes me quite sad that there hasn't been an update to it in over a year )= Also the whole board game thing seems to have disappeared as well!

Scribe

Hi Crag,
I'm back as well, after having been off a bit on vacation. It may be part of the explanation at this time of the year.

Hi Lordlandon!
Welcome to the game!  You'll see, this is a very addictive game: simple to understand but hard to master as they say, and very enjoyable...
The community isn't as big as it deserves in my opinion, so we're trying to have quality make up for quantity ;-) I can say that because I'm still fairly new, and very pleased with the spirit I found here with more seasoned players.
Feel free to ask if you need a bit of coaching to get the best from the game. There is a good thread with tips in the "Strategy & Tactics" section of the forum. Otherwise I strongly recommend practicing a lot against the computer (start a live game, with one or several computers as opponents/team mates). Please note that you can quit those and resume them anytime, despite their being named "live".
Enjoy!

digitalblacksmith

I think everyone took a break with summer.  I have been mia with some sickness in the family as well I had a few days where I was addicted to 'A dark room'. It isnt as epic as Hero Mages and not repeatable.  HM will probably always remain my favorite iphone game, I have had quite a few games, even some TBS come and go, but I always come back here.
Been playing for close on 3 years now, havent gotten bored yet.  There is always some new combo or strategy I find or that someone shows me.

Cragralanche

Bad timing for ppl to take off since I can play more in the summer.

giantsock

People usually come and go. But always end up coming back