News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

GET INVITED!

Started by WorldChamp(ELITE), November 12, 2014, 04:21:28 PM MT

WorldChamp(ELITE)

Hey you, yeah you! If your one of the top 15 players on the Overall leader-board you should have received an invite from me to participate in some big 8 player games.

I'm going to send out about a minimum of 1 every week, maybe 2. The games will vary from team games, to 2v2v2v2, 4v4, FFA, 2v2v4. 3v3v2 depending on what comments i get to this post and what the Top leader-board players are wanting to play. Also any particular maps you would like to play on, let me know, add an image, i will copy the map and send out the invites.

IF FOR ANY REASON! You wish to not get these invites.. please let me know by responding below, i will discard you and take the next player down from you instead to participate. (players outside the top 15, you will have good chance to play also)

Players who are not on the top 15! Strive to get their, and we welcome you to the party(: For everyone that moves into the top 15, someone will get pushed out, who will it be? :O

Please DO NOT Decline the invitation, if you do i'm going to discard sending you any more invites. BTW! 3 Invite declines, and you will not receive any more, instead the next player in rank, (for example the 16th player) will take your place.

Thanks Guys, and lets have fun(:

If you have been removed from the list but want to participate and show that your willing to play, leave a comment saying so. If I see you have become responsive again I will remove you from the list. Your also on this list if your are un responsive, I have no time to be waiting. Below is the list of players removed for the list to play:

1. Q666- Unresponsive
2. Wadesf- Unresponsive
4. xlordgame- Unresponsive

This list is recognizing those players who do outstanding jobs! Lucky streaks, and amazing combo's! Also the players who are winning are posted on this list, and how many wins you have. and Total games played.

BTW! If the games are not accepted on a 3 days basis, I will be delclining them myself. Not because I don't want to play, but because it allows the first player to be dropped as soon as game starts, and that, is not fair.

WorldChamp(ELITE)

Some players have been declining or just plain ignoring the invite, therefore wasting my time, that's why you are on the list to not play, You players who did agree and were patient thank you! I'm doing the best I can to get games going. I'm sorry to those of you who were ready to start for the waiting.. the next 3 players in the rankings were sent a new invite as well as those players who are responsive. Thank You (: We'll get this thing rolling!

Cragralanche

Thx for saying unresponsive and not ignoring champ I had a period where I was in a lot of dead zones and playing this game was not exacy my top priority now that I'm back home feel free to include me again. Even if I didn't know I was top 15.

WorldChamp(ELITE)

Alright thanks Crag, I understand, it happens to all of us  ;D I'll be inviting you again, thanks for the response.

Slump

I'm sad this never happened  :'(