News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

A long overdue community update!

Started by Ross Przybylski, March 26, 2015, 04:27:09 AM MT

Ross Przybylski

Dear Hero Mages Community,

First, I'd like to take a moment to sincerely thank the players of our community for your continued interest and enjoyment of Hero Mages. Your passion and excitement are sacred to me as a personal measure of success for the time and effort I have invested in the creation of this game.

Now then, I'm long overdue for an update - so let's have it:

1) Sprint Exploit: I hear loud and clear the concerns regarding the sprint movement exploit in async gameplay. I will commit to a fix. The effort will not be easy; this will require a client and server update across all platforms to resolve. First party client updates (particularly Apple and Amazon) will require some enhancements to code base and a review process. I'll suggest a 6-8 week timeframe to resolve the issue and get updated across platforms.

2) Hero Mages Elite: I'd like to introduce a new community membership group called "Hero Mages Elite". My intent here is to recognize players of the community who have gone above and beyond to invest in this game and community, whether it be ridiculous hours of game play, forum suggestions, on boarding new users, or otherwise serving as a real champion for Hero Mages.

What does Hero Mages Elite membership entail?

* Membership recognizes outstanding contributions to our game and community with leadership opportunities and special private access to development activities
* Membership provides access to "Elite Member - Only" private forum access
* Membership is by nomination or request and approved by me or designated HM moderator

Why now?

With more of my time devoted to raising my two children and providing for my family, my available time to invest in Hero Mages has become limited. I believe strongly in this game, this community, and our future. By tapping the minds of those most invested in the game and community, new ideas and new leaders have the highest potential to emerge and make a difference.

How do I apply?

Email me direct at ross@d20studios.com subject line "Hero Mages Elite" and answer these three questions in the body 1) What is your Hero Mages community/player name? 2) What has been your favorite Hero Mages experience? 3) Why do you want to become an elite member?
Manager of D20Studios, LLC