News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Im back again.

Started by Cragralanche, May 10, 2015, 10:02:33 PM MT

Cragralanche

Now yes I admit im very sporadic in my playing but i noticed that Ross is working on it again and was immediately hooked to start playing again. Anyone that wants a game feel free to invite me to a game and lets get these forums active again i saw several posts of mine from ages ago at the forefront.

Congrats on the Elite status Champ you earned it though shouldnt Q666 have one as well? Just a thought 8).

Finally i would love to get some games together if amyones interested just reply.

P.S. Third place in forum posts im coming for you.

Scribe

Wohoo! Here he is again!
I'm your man! I've been away from the game and forums far too long myself. Look for a game invite from me.
And what about teaming up for a newsletter to announce Ross' fix for the sprint exploit? We could add a few items of our own. Interested?

Cragralanche

Sounds good ive been busy as of late so i couldnt devote much time to it. My mind is a bit tired right now but what type of newsletter are we talking about?

Scribe

Not many players are checking out the forum. There is a newsletter function built into Hero Mages that Ross hasn't used for a long time (if ever). My idea was to write a newsletter to reach out to these other players, and try to bring as much as possible to the game and forum.
Announcing the fix would of course be both the occasion and main piece of information, but we could add more to show that the community is alive and motivate more players to become active. For instance we talked about coaching before, or there could be a link to posts for beginners, a poll for remodeling the website's home page (to replace the obsolete announcement section), a meet-in-the-lobby or tournament date, you name it!

Cragralanche

Ok, now that sounds great. I had never heard of this newsletter before. What we need to do is set up a time we can both be on and discuss this. Im fairly flexible time wise so just tell me what a good time is and ill be there.

I would love to tackle the tournament idea and get this newsletter out to people.  Also about your invite I cant accept because its in v1.8.7 and im in 1.8.5.