News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

HeroMages Dead?

Started by alchimedes, February 02, 2016, 11:52:44 AM MT

alchimedes

Hello guys...

whats up with ya all?

Yom Kikoup and me are the only active players at present...
We have to do something - otherwise this amazing game will "die".

What do you guys think about a WHATSAPP-group? We can stay in contact and talk to each other more easily... make agreements about a time-to-play live games... and so on...

If anyone likes to, just write me on WA: ( 0049 174 four seven seven 17 37 )

Kind regards,

alchimedes

Slump

I came back again recently and have stayed. Q666 is still playing, though he def tends to prefer unranked group matches! Even Ross himself joined a multi player game recently, only for one of the other players not to accept the invite.  >:(
I used to play this game so much. Worldchamp was logged recently too, said he was just passing through. Seems a shame Ross no longer looks after the game though. Was great fun a few years back when it was a thriving community and I regularly had 8 player games going.
Would be nice to hear from Ross himself...

Scribe

Hello guys!

Alchimedes has me back at playing as well. I won't play too many games at once (I might decline once in a while), but I'm active again.
No way I'm gonna let this game die anyway.  :)

Cheers!

Scribe

strawberryJAMM

Hi. I'm new *waves*

I'm still using the "silver" version on my phone and also haven't purchased extras yet. Also, since I'm not on constantly I haven't yet come across a live game that hasn't already started when I see it, but I do like playing the random asynchronous matches (even though I've been playing against Yom Kikoup the most so far and he pretty much keeps slaughtering me every time!)

It's fun, but I was hoping for a bigger group to play against.

Scribe

Hi StrawberryJAMM

Welcome to the team!
The community unfortunately has sometimes lows on attendance, but it's otherwise a great bunch of people, you'll see.

Here's a tip for you: if you see a started game in the lobby, do join it as a Spectator (just click on it). Chances are it's someone playing an offline game, not aware that somebody else is available to play live. Just say hi with the chat function and ask if the person's interested in a live game. According to my experience you'll often get a positive answer, or some offer to meet again (it's a great way to meet more players). And otherwise, well, just say bye and try your luck another time!  ;-)

Don't hesitate to post or consult the forum. It's a great resource.

Scribe

Slump

I invited you to a 4 way game strawberryJAM

The bigger the game the better in my opinion! I tried to send you a 2nd game invite too but wasn't able to until you accept my friend request. Have fun!

alchimedes

Hello guys,
Welcome strawberryJAMM,

thanks for your comments. I think we can play more livegames or agree on dates for multiplayer-livegames. This would be fun.
Scribe already joined the HeroMages WhatsApp group - just write me if you like to join, too. (My number is still above in the first comment)

We also can post some incredible screenshots we made, while playing.
Today for example I started a single-player game and killed the wizard, warrior and hit the samurai down to 2 life in the first round on Solace.  :P

Scribe

Hi Alchimedes,

Even better than snapshots, you can post the game number itself. This way others can replay the entire game by going in the "Friends & Account" section. Enjoy!

By the way, are you able to edit the title of your post? Because the answer is: NO!
;)

Scribe

CorrinneCrosbie

I feel very alarmed because of this game slowly dying...
It's really sad for me. That's a shame really, when such good game is slowly decaying.
Regards.

Scribe

Hi,

Check the following topic to connect more easily with other players:
https://heromages.com/forums/index.php?topic=804.0

Cheers!