News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

v1.1.1 Balance Changes

Started by Ross Przybylski, August 19, 2009, 03:52:44 AM MT

Ross Przybylski

We are working on a bigger update, of course, and are especially concerned about fixing the memory issue asap.  But, in the meantime, I wanted to satisfy the debate going on about the Warrior and other minor balance issues.  These are easy for us to adjust, and I didn't want to keep people waiting when it was such a quick fix.

I think the Warrior +4/-4 solution seems pretty good.  I didn't want to increase the range on his ability just yet, feeling that we should play and try it out more before first.

Let me know what you guys think of this.  Also- have we come to any consensus on abilities for Bard/Paladin?  Should these two be able to use their support power on themselves?
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

tors10

Why not +4/-3? That would still give him the option of going into a "defensive mode", but not as powerful (I don't see this as OP at all).

I'm all for self-buffs, as it gives these characters a chance against the other card using/range characters when the Heroes are dead (relatively frequent occurrence).

Removing the self-buffs significantly weakens Guardians that aren't all that powerful to begin with.