Staggered turn rotation when playing teams

Started by Warmage, August 22, 2009, 12:13:42 AM MT

Warmage

It seems to me that it should not start out one whole team moves then another, I think it should always stagger the teams turns.

Most boards you can pin both teams in with summons and such.

Whats your thoughts ?

Finjinimo

I assumed this is the way it worked.  It seems that this would be the fairest, and more strategic system to use. I think I would grow frustrated having my team locked out of the battle and being dominated before we were able to respond in any form.

Ross Przybylski

Agreed.  We will fix team turn order so it alternates between teams.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

tors10

I have no issues with a team going 1st and 4th, but 1st and 2nd is really unbalanced.

diesbudt

Tors its not that, its that if 2 teams go back to back, they can plan a "spike" on a certain player and his hero. Which if they succeed, they basically have taken a huge chunk of your teams power.

What a staggard team order will do is, if 1 person on the other team tries spiking my hero and gets him to 1 hp, instead of the 2nd player able to finish him off with no defense from my team, either myself or my partner, whoever is next, can possibly save him (full heal, shield, imprision, blocking, etc.

tors10

I don't see what is wrong with that. Normally 1 player can make a decent attack on a mage. The additional person doesn't add that much.

diesbudt

Yea but look at the 4 player maps, if we go after the same person and succeed on the spike, we will be too far from the other opponents characters, that the only damage we will be exposed to is that hero's spells (if he wastes his sprint and comes out to the open) and/or the guardians we were not able to kill. This is how me and joshua plan winning ever team game.

It is just very fair for it to be staggered, as any team game has been.