News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Newish

Started by Turkish, August 24, 2009, 06:06:00 AM MT

Turkish

Just wanted to introduce myself officially, mostly because I do plan on staying. I have played a game or two with many of you, and enjoyed every minute of it. I'm still not that good, and succumbed to paying money to the free game because those DA guys are so cool. So i'm learning and everyone has been so helpful. Thanks. I also got my dad involved, Maestro, so be nice! Nice to meet everyone and i will see you around!

Finjinimo

Hello Turkish and Maestro!

I was in a game with both of these fellows last night, and it was certainly the most epic battle I have played here yet. We all went at it in a true free for all, and watched as the battle favor swayed back and forth between all three. It was intense! Hahaha.

And a pleasure to meet you both and game with you.

diesbudt

Had a great time playing you and your father yesterday.  Nice to meet both of you.

Ross Przybylski

Welcome to our community, Turkish- it's great to have you with us and I look forward to playing some games with you!  Also, no need to feel guilty about "succumbing" to the character packs, lol, as this does help fund our development so we can continue to produce new content to keep you entertained.  Enjoy summoning your hordes of minions!
Manager of D20Studios, LLC