News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

about last night

Started by Turkish, August 28, 2009, 04:57:19 PM MT

Turkish

I played a couple games late last night that I DC'd from, almost back to back. I was having a service provider problem. I emailed them when I could last night and they promptly got back to me and said that they were doing some maintenance that resulted in the ebbs in my services. So i would like to apologize to all the fine people who I abandoned during those couple games last night. It most likely hurt me, and helped you, so enjoy the rank boost... for now, cuz i'm coming for you.

Turkish

about that resulting loss of rank... 40 pts! yikes... no ones fault, but i dropped from 16th to like 28th! stupid comcast!!

Finjinimo

Ah welll, my losing streak sent me from 9th to 220th... so not too bad eh? And mine was entirely my fault, ahhahahahaha.

Turkish

Thanks for the pick-me-up Fin!!

rokendo

The nice thing is that it can turn quickly the other way too..I went up 110 points in 6 games..page 12 to page 1.

So win a few duels and multiplayer games, you'll be back up!

Ross Przybylski

Quote from: rokendo on August 31, 2009, 05:17:02 AM MT
The nice thing is that it can turn quickly the other way too..I went up 110 points in 6 games..page 12 to page 1.

So win a few duels and multiplayer games, you'll be back up!

This is very true.  My favorite case is my friend Eldogg1982 who went from being the very last place on the leaderboard to the first page after an awesome win streak.  Never let a few lost points bring you down...you can always win your way back to the top!
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

diesbudt

i lost 130 points in 2 games... i know the feeling.