News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Annoying Crash

Started by Valeroth, September 01, 2009, 12:15:59 AM MT

Valeroth

I have 3 times now on 3 different days where firefox has crashed while I'm playing a game.  It's very very frustrating and I'm pretty sure it counts the game as a loss for me.

I'm using Firefox 3.0.13.  Let me know if there is anything I can do to help, because I really like this game, but crashes really frustrates me.

Idea:  Create a way to a person to rejoin a game that they have disconnected from.  Perhaps when there is a disconnect give them a 2 minute timer to rejoin.

Ross Przybylski

Sorry about the crashes, Valeroth.  I'm going to take a wild guess that the crashes probably occured on your second/third game in a row during the same session.  If this is true, then it's most likely the result of the memory leak which we are aware of and that will be fixed in next release.  In the meantime, I recommend refreshing your browser between games to reset the resources flash used in memories.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

Valeroth

Argh!  So frustrating... just crashed again.

I now have 4 losses due to crashes.  One was probably a sure loss anyway, but this last one I had his last guardian down to 1 hp and I crashed.  So very frustrating that I think I'm done with hero mages until the next version. 

Your right though it was on my second game... and I didn't refresh after my first game.  It's a good idea, but I'm so frustrated right now that I'll just come back in a few days and look for news of a new release.

Please Please make a way to rejoin games.  I could be back into a game within 30 seconds in all of these cases.