News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

POLL: Scheduled Gaming Times

Started by Baker, July 23, 2009, 08:30:54 PM MT

What time/day would be best for mass Hero Mage gatherings? (select all that you  prefer, times are CST)

Monday 5pm-8pm
Monday 8pm-12pm
Tuesday 5pm-8pm
Tuesday 8pm-12pm
Wednesday 5pm-8pm
Wednesday 8pm-12pm
Thursday 5pm-8pm
Thursday 8pm-12pm
Friday 5pm-8pm
Friday 8pm-12pm
Saturday Mornings
Saturday Evenings
Sunday Mornings
Sunday Evenings

Baker

Since the player base is just starting to build, maybe we should schedule some specific times/dates to have a ton of games going at once.

Ross Przybylski

This is a great idea!  We're glad to see our players reaching out and helping to build our community.  If you like, we can also schedule gaming sessions as events in the calendar.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

Johnzinho

Crimson Avenger

I third the motion.  I'm mostly good for nights as that's when I'm free the most, but I can't really vote as I'm currently looking to expand my hours (read: looking for a job XD) but I'm game for game nights! =)

HazMatt

This would be great.  Really, I'd appreciate anything that gets more people on the server and up for playing when I am.  I'm on the west coast and can login between 8 and 12pm nightly.  I've been logging on most nights for the last several days.  Usually there is no one in the lobby and once there was a game going on (but everyone in it had to leave right after).  I have had to wait 10-20 minutes for someone to just show up.  I want to play more games, but I need opponents.

maltross

would be awesome, i'm sitting in the lobby atm, with not a soul around.

Phenoca

Hi. Any time sounds good. Especially weekend and Friday evenings.

helpicantfly

so any sign off a mass gathering day ?

or a gaming  type event ?

or any kind of anything to get some games ?

in uk so not often i see you all !!

diesbudt

Ross should email everyone and tell them to return etc.

Fridays I am usually sitting in lobby allday doing school work, but T,W,H I usually dont get on till 10pm or later Eastren American time.

Monday sometime after 4pm EST time i could be caught on.

Ross Przybylski

I'd be happy to do that... out of curiosity- are you guys getting the newsletters?  Last one I sent out was the first graphical based one mentioning the Mochi contest and new maps.

diesbudt

I do not think I have, at least I can't find it.

helpicantfly

Ross Przybylski

Really?!  Hmm... this could explain a lot.  Seems I need to find a more reliable newsletter method.  Thanks for letting me know!

Froglegs

Glenn

we really need to set up a game night. (i'm tired of getting myself stomped into the ground by diesbudt...ha)

usually nights are best for me. like 8pm and on sun-thursday then a lot later on the weekends like 11 to about 3 or 4 am