News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

New Game type

Started by diesbudt, September 10, 2009, 06:18:59 PM MT

diesbudt

Guardianship-

As long as a guardian lives, the conrtoller of that guardians hero cannot die (HP can hit 0, but will not die until both his guardians are dead)

Any damage the hero takes while at 0 hp, is taken by the nearest guardian instead.

Joshua

Not bad, I like that idea.

How about: Both of hero's guardian must survive otherwise it's game over. (as oppose to keeping the hero alive to stay in the game) in other words, the hero mage cannot die.

That way, we can go out in the battlefield in the hunt of killing other guardians

Glenn

I like both of the ideas. It would be especially good for someone like me who prefers using a sorcerer but for the life of me can't keep her protected enough...

maltross

or for someone like me that no matter which of the two heros i use, i end up dead.

ToNtO87

What abought this,cusimizable decks,oveusly there will be a limit on how many of what type of spells u could have in your deck but,if u could custimiz ur deck to the exstent of how many summons u could have or healing spells exsectra it means u could plan ur decks to what heros u use,the cars would still be drawn random each game but from a deck u have sulected,also say a maz of 3 decks?i think this would be a awsom feacher and would bring a new level of skill,what do the rest of u think?

diesbudt

Well TnT part of the luck is using a deck you all share and drawing cards you can't preset up.

There is also strategy involved as since you share a deck, and your hero is dead. you can hold onto cards he/she might really really need.

I dont and wont ever like customizable decks.