News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

2v2

Started by diesbudt, September 14, 2009, 11:51:06 PM MT

diesbudt

It was Myself and Maerrick  vs  Saitaan and Shimobe

It started off with Shimobe making a huge risk first turn teleporting his wizard into my wizard and doing 4 hpo woth of damage. My turn his wizard died in return. Maerrick and I played defensivly as both Saitaan and Shimobe ran  Barb + Rogue and had us pinned in.

After a few turns of exchanging blows, all 4 heros were dead and I was eliminated. All maerrick had left was his bard and Paladin. While S&S had both barbs and rogues alive. Through Maerricks and My discussion in team chat, Maerricks bard + paladin were able to overcome the Outnumberedness and kill all 4 guardians with only losing the bard.

Overall close interesting match.

Ross Przybylski

Wow- a duo of Rogues and Bards?  I'd never considered that before... Also quite amazing that Saitaan and Shimobe were able to come back in the game after losing their Wizard so early in the game.  And the Paladin and Bard take down 4 guardians single-handedly?  Amazing.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

maerrick

I believe Saitaan still had his sorceress alive at the time, and then I went over with my FM and used disintegrate to kill her off. I was unable to escape the two barbarians and the rogue, however. Sadly, the FM was slain. He was avenged by a valiant paladin and a talented bard. The bard assisted the paladin by inspiring him to kill off one of the barbarians, while she took out one of the rogues. The remaining barbarian (Shimobe's) managed to kill the bard, and then the paladin chased the remaining rogue (Saitaan's). After many heals and chases, the paladin succeeded in killing the rogue. Not long after that, the paladin managed to kill the barbarian as well. The battle was not easy, for the paladin fell down to 2 health several times, thus on the brink of a 1 HP finishing shot by the rogue. The luck was not in the rogue's favor, however, and the paladin's 17 defense, helped her avenge her allies' deaths and win the battle.