News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Revamped Move thread

Started by diesbudt, October 09, 2009, 06:21:28 PM MT

diesbudt

Here I want you all to Discuss your favorite Techniques/combos you have either performed or witnessed.

Also Screenshots are always awesome.

AdolfTickler

My favorite moves are ones that involve a smart use of teamwork. I think I enjoy them because they aren't moves that a beginner would always imagine, and because it shows an understanding of your unique situation.

That said, I especially like the use of casting a golem next to an opponent and then using Reposition after the golem has attacked to attack again with a Warrior/Paladin. I also like the use of a Warrior's Protect and then boosting his armor up again with a Sheild or Dragon's Fury, etc. . .

If you are asking for more complicated combinations, then I think it always requires that you have a mana surge in your hand. A simple combo was that I allowed an enemy to approach my FM while I moved my bard and rogue in on his Sorceress. I teleported next to her, mana surged, casted a fire golem and moved my bard in sucessfully pinning her against a wall with a Rogue as support. A little bit of misdirection and strategy involved.

What are some of the best combo's you have been witness to?