News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

New Blood to Hero mages

Started by darkmysticrising, October 11, 2009, 09:19:30 AM MT

darkmysticrising

Hey Everyone,

Name's  jay,  I thought I would introduce myself as i just joined this game tonight.  Like most of you I have found this game by chance through surfing and looks alot of fun.  I hope to find people people to play with and have a good time.  So many other games on the net and for paying wise is all about being the best, when I love to play for fun.

I love how this combines board games and D&D type dice actions and really gives the appeal to all players. I have been waiting years for games to play which I can actually sit and enjoy a coffee with.  My husband and I are gamers and I cant wait to get him playing,  I just hope he'll enjoy it as much as I do ..   I hope to make alot of friends here and really get into the Hero Mage Action :)

Hope to see you all soon

Darkmystic
(Aka Jay)

diesbudt

Hello Jay/Darkmysticrising. Welcome to Hero Mages.  Hope to see you on the Battlefield.

-Diesbudt

Ross Przybylski

Jay-

Thank you so much for the kind words!  It really means alot to get such wonderful feedback.  I'm so glad that you are having fun- perhaps Kelly (my wife) and I will find you and your husband online for a match sometime.

~Ross (Creator of Hero Mages)
Manager of D20Studios, LLC