Ross has dissappeared for a long time

Started by diesbudt, October 12, 2009, 03:22:53 PM MT

diesbudt

I think the aliens got him...

P.S. Joshua U better show back up soon, we still need our rubber match (currently 2-2)

Ross Przybylski

Haha...aliens?  No, no.  While I haven't popped in for a game in a few days, I check up on the community every day - and I'm typically on the forums and monitoring the server every hour.  Hero Mages is on my mind constantly.

Lately, the focus has been on growing community (which seems to be working so far given the recent boom of hundreds of new members).  We're also working on entries for indie game contests and establishing our presence on the web.  Updates to the client our coming as well.

BTW- thanks for the addition of the Game Guide to BBGSite, diesbudt!  Help like this form the community is greatly appreciated.

Once again, I propose to the community- if you've got ideas for improving the community and the game itself, please share with us.  D20Studios is committed to listen to our members and deliver a fantastic gaming experience.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

diesbudt

Ze Welcome, I almost wish i could compile all my "guides" and helpful hints into 1 big easy to access button on the game and not forums, as it seems it gets lost in the forums too easily.

And I know the aliens told you to say that. Cant fool me.