News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

:O

Started by diesbudt, October 20, 2009, 01:37:12 PM MT

diesbudt

Hey my peeps, sorry I have disappeared for the last week, but I have been busy Beta testing a game called Heroes of Newerth.

For anyone that has played DotA in Warcraft 3 would know what this game is like.

Anyways, look for me to appear randomly at times, im itching for a game.

Ross Przybylski

Welcome back, dies!  It's quite a compliment to see that Hero Mages is as worthy a competitor for your attention as a game like Heroes of Newerth.  I look forward to the day we can reach 200,000 fans on Facebook!  Damn I would love to know how to get those kind of numbers!  Do we need a real-time counter part?
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

diesbudt

I think more people will flock to HM, once single player type games are implemented, I know there have been a few times people log on and no one else is there. Also, it seems every few weeks a new group of players show up and the old group dissappeares.

MadMac321

Quote from: diesbudt on November 03, 2009, 08:43:20 PM MT
I think more people will flock to HM, once single player type games are implemented, I know there have been a few times people log on and no one else is there. Also, it seems every few weeks a new group of players show up and the old group dissappeares.

I agree that some type of single player mode would help community grow.  When you log on and noone else is in the lobby there is really nothing to do while you wait for another player.

JormiBoced

I kind of got bored of it, but am checking back again now, but nobody is on.

My email is in my profile if you want to set up a game sometime.

Ross Przybylski

Traffic may be slow as of late, but that should pick up once the AI is ready.  As always, I appreciate your support JormiBoced.  If you're looking for a match, I'd be happy to play- just say when!

JormiBoced

When will the ai be up?

Ross Przybylski

Quote from: JormiBoced on January 02, 2010, 01:45:55 AM MT
When will the ai be up?

It's still a little early to estimate when the AI will be ready for public release, but I will commit to making progress updates in the developer diaries as breakthroughs are made to keep the community informed.