News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Hello Mages

Started by HaDy, December 31, 2009, 01:55:25 AM MT

HaDy

Hey how is everyone? I recently found out about this game and it caught my interest. I haven't been able to play yet seeing as how there is no one on the game  :'( . If anyone wants to play, msg me or reply back and we can setup a game. I look forward to seeing how this game plays out.

HaDy 8)

Ross Przybylski

Welcome HaDy!  Glad to have you here with us.  Sorry you haven't been able to find a game yet- people come and go all the time, but we're doing our best to build up the community.  Once the AI is complete, they'll be a guaranteed opponent always waiting ;).  In the meantime, invite your friends and feel welcome to use the forum. 

I'd be happy to play a game with you myself, as well- let me know what times you check in.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

HaDy

Will do, i been busy the past week but some time in the next few days i will be free for a while. Also is there a single player version of Hero Mage?

Ross Przybylski

We are currently developing an AI for Hero Mages that will allow you to play against the computer.  We are also gathering ideas and putting together designs for a single-player/cooperative style dungeon crawl campaign.  If you have suggestions, feel free to contribute here: https://heromages.com/forums/index.php?topic=195.0
Manager of D20Studios, LLC