My top 10

Started by kitsune, April 10, 2010, 09:13:40 PM MT

kitsune

My top ten

1.) Disconnect/Reconnect
2.) Possible player cap increase to such as 8 players
3.) Bigger maps/possible custom textures
4.) Map hotspots/ Such as move to a spot and get mana/card/hp ect
5.) When you roll a 20, perhaps make it really flashy and maybe display your logo (for fun)
6.) Profanity toggle with terms agreement
7.) Spectators join mid match
8.) Friends list/join friends game
9.) Clans/Clan channels/Clan tags
10.) Match making system, randomly match up people that are online or rating based.

And just a random idea, king of the hill gamemodes, or area capture and hold... lol

I play a wide variety of games, and i know this is asking alot, but these are my thoughts.

Ross Przybylski

Thanks for the requests, Kitsune!

Reconnecting to disconnected games and spectators joining mid match both involve storing the game state data and transferring it back to players- a feature we have planned for future release.  This same technology could also be used to save games or watch game replays.

The larger maps and increased player support also sound like fun, though I wonder how players would feel about waiting for seven other people to take their turn before they can command their units?  Maybe in 8 player mode you could only take your mage?  More comments on this aspect are welcome.

Buddy lists, randomized matchmaking, and clan options are features we will definately support  once our active playerbase peaks- so keep spreading the word!

Also enjoyed the other comments as well!
Manager of D20Studios, LLC