News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Heromages Community Game Night Event??

Started by Johnzinho, April 20, 2010, 01:37:05 AM MT

Johnzinho

I was thinking of perhaps there should be a community game night event for Heromages, where everyone in the community goes online & play.  Maybe on like a Friday or Saturday night, when folks are most likely to stay up late anyways.

Just thought I'd throw that out there to see if anyone would be interested.  Then Ross could perhaps send out a mass e-mail to everyone to notify them.

-John

Ross Przybylski

I like it!  But what about a random night during the week when there isn't anywhere to go or any good shows on TV to watch?  We could turn a boring Wednesday night into Hero Mages night!

Let's hear some feedback- I can set it up for next week!
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

maltross

all for a monday night like that myself. I need to get in some games and get my game back up to the lvl of people taking longer to kick my butt. :o)

Omnipotens

Mondays usually has good primetime shows, and wednesday has South Park! I vote Tuesday or Thursday

andodel

I vote friday when I don't have to do any work and can sit around all I want.  ;D

JormiBoced

Mondays aren't good for me, but most other nights would be.  I can play on my lap top so even if I want to watch a show on tv I can multitask.

Aritheall

Most nights work for me as long as its after 5:30. I work outside all day from 8-5 and so like to crash when I get home...what better way to relax then playing a few games of HM?

WorldChamp(ELITE)

I can't do wednsday nights or thursday nights!