News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Speak Your Mind

Started by Ross Przybylski, April 29, 2010, 03:02:53 AM MT

Ross Przybylski

I have the list of winners from BBGSite!  They are provided below as BBGSite username with Hero Mages player names in parenthesis.  Congratulations to:

PrinceGumby(Gumby)
cml100(cml)
MrFrost()
andodel(andodel)
Nazgul_Prime(WitchKing)
mats94()
MongoMongo(WarLokk)
Vega7()

Each winner will receive an Arcane Disciples character pack valued at $10.  Prizes will be distributed early this week.  Also note, BBGSite is asking that MrFrost, mats94, and Vega7 please provide their in-game player name on the contest forum page: https://forum.bbgsite.com/topics/502/201005/17/179,1.html.

Thank you to everyone for participating and providing comments on Hero Mages!  We will continue to improve our game and deliver you quality entertainment.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

andodel

YES, WHOHOOOOOOO
I DID IT, I DID It
For once in my life, I WONNNNNNNNNNN. :)

oh, and how will we recieve the prize. Will it be via email, or on the BBGsite.

fengo

come on, i thought for sure i would win, >:(great now a got to wait another year for something like this to happen again  :-[, while im waiting i can still kick your butts 8)

fengo

well if the people dont tell there names or whatever like mats94 or vega7 can i have his?
Please   ;D

andodel

I think fengo deserves a code. After all, he is very active and seems to love this game a lot.

fengo

i am very atcive and i would like a code ;D but these people won fair and square  :)

goontarr

Good Morning!!! I see the assassins failed ;) Just wondering if Heromage is going to be at Gencon this year. I hope so, look forward to seeing you again.  Personal comment, this game is AWSOME!!! Look forward to seeing the direction it will be heading towards in the next year or two.

Ross Przybylski

Quote from: goontarr on May 21, 2010, 12:43:59 PM MTJust wondering if Heromage is going to be at Gencon this year. I hope so, look forward to seeing you again.

Good to see you online again, Ken!  Indeed, we shall be at GenCon this year, though we won't be in the exhibition hall this time.  Instead, Kelly and I will be attending as game masters and will be hosting Hero Mages game events all day on Saturday.  I'm still waiting for word from GenCon staff on our official placement and addition to the events catalogue to make the official announcement.  I'm looking forward to seeing you again as well.

diesbudt

Im hoping to go to GenCon this year, unless school/work holds me back again.

andodel

Just a question, What is GenCon? Is it another one of the millions of gaming conventions.

Ross Przybylski

Yes, GenCon is a gaming convention, one of the largest in the world with over 30,000 attendees each year.  It's mainly geared for tabletop/CCG/board/RPG games, though they do also have video/computer games.  Hero Mages mage our debut at GenCon last year, which worked out very well given our blend of traditional board game style and modern web interface.  I highly recommend checking it out if you can make it.

andodel

While it would be nice to go, I don't have time. Mainly in that I'm going away on vaca in the summer. I'll also have summer book reports and summer workbooks my parents bought me (despite not really needing them since I do great in school). My parents also wouldn't want to pay, even though my family could easily afford it.

fengo

i wish i could go oh well at least i can fight people that are there from my computer

HarunYosano

I love the game, it is almost just like D&D except you try to destroy eachother!!!!!! ;D lol :D :D :o